» Stock Location: in Sydney (3/0/0/0/0)
» Pick-up: is available. Payment clears by 9am for same day pickup, comfirm with sales
» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast Courier with insurance at check out
» Brand: EATON
» Manuf. PN: 5P650AU
» Package Dimensions (cm): 44.4(L) x 23.4(W) x 32.4(H)
» Actual Weight: 9.84
» Cubic Weight: 8.415576
» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".
» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.
» Warranty: 2-year RTB. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that most of our products are sourced from local suppliers, are brand new, and come with Australian warranty.
3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/01/2019
• Line interactive : Regulates power fluctuations (AVR with buck and boost), and delivers pure sinewave output
• Intuitive graphical LCD for localised diagnostics at a glance
• Individually controlled outlets to maximize backup time, provide remote reboot and sequential start-up
• Hot swappable batteries allowing easy replacement of the batteries without powering down connected loads
• High density power protection in tower and rack 1U format up to 1.5kVA
• Best-in-class power management capabilities (USB & Serial ports, Slot for optional SNMP/Web card)
• Topology Line-Interactive High Frequency (Pure Sinewave, Booster + Fader)
• Configuration Tower
• Part Number 5P650AU
• Rating (VA/Watts) 650/420
• Dimensions (H x W x D, mm) 230 x 150 x 345
• Weight (kg) 7.8
• Warranty 3 years on electronics, 2 years on batteries
• (Ships with the following items) 5P UPS
• Eaton Intelligent Power Software CD
• USB cable
• Serial cable
• Safety guide
• Quick start guide
• CD with 10-language user manual
• User Interface 3 LEDS + Multilingual LCD : access to measures, alarm messages and customization
• Communication Ports 1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
• Communications Card Slots 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.