» Stock Location: in Sydney (3/0/0/0/0)
» Pick-up: is available. Payment clears by 9am for same day pickup, comfirm with sales
» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast Courier with insurance at check out
» Brand: EATON
» Manuf. PN: 5P650AU
» Package Dimensions (cm): 44.4(L) x 23.4(W) x 32.4(H)
» Actual Weight: 9.84
» Cubic Weight: 8.415576
» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".
» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.
» Warranty: 2-year RTB. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that most of our products are sourced from local suppliers, are brand new, and come with Australian warranty.
12 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/01/2019
• Line interactive : Regulates power fluctuations (AVR with buck and boost), and delivers pure sinewave output
• Intuitive graphical LCD for localised diagnostics at a glance
• Individually controlled outlets to maximize backup time, provide remote reboot and sequential start-up
• Hot swappable batteries allowing easy replacement of the batteries without powering down connected loads
• High density power protection in tower and rack 1U format up to 1.5kVA
• Best-in-class power management capabilities (USB & Serial ports, Slot for optional SNMP/Web card)
• Topology Line-Interactive High Frequency (Pure Sinewave, Booster + Fader)
• Configuration Tower
• Part Number 5P650AU
• Rating (VA/Watts) 650/420
• Dimensions (H x W x D, mm) 230 x 150 x 345
• Weight (kg) 7.8
• Warranty 3 years on electronics, 2 years on batteries
• (Ships with the following items) 5P UPS
• Eaton Intelligent Power Software CD
• USB cable
• Serial cable
• Safety guide
• Quick start guide
• CD with 10-language user manual
• User Interface 3 LEDS + Multilingual LCD : access to measures, alarm messages and customization
• Communication Ports 1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
• Communications Card Slots 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.